Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop content for and monitor online and social conversations and actively participate in them to build brand visibility, thought leadership and solve consumer issues
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily comments and content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and addresses issues for application users
- Prioritize key issues and needs, lead the ideation process to support the creation of multiple solutions
- Assist in production and writing knowledge base articles
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with theline Managerto design advertising campaigns
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Build and support SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications and the digital media landscape
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines
- Experience planning social media programs
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
- Excellent writing, editing (photo, video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Mastery in and passion for all social media channels
- Must have active social media accounts
- Knowledge of email and web based tools, CRM tools
- Ability to handle multiple “priority” projects simultaneously and meet established deadlines
- Ability to interact with app users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take a concept and run with it, whilst keeping team members in the loop on progress and feedback/support needed.
- Great organizational skills to work simultaneously on numerous digital
- Objectives in a comprehensive method
- Excellent customer service skills; a strong desire to help people
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the engineering group.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Customer needs.
- Minimum of First Degree in Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- First Degree in any field
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable
- At least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Fluent in English.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Strategic Thinking
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good Communication skills
- Innovative skills
- Social Media skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to lead change
- Research/Analytical skills
- Presentation skills.
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Use of social media and best practise.
Deadline: 31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should please save their CV with their full names.