Gabsdan Ventures, a company in Retail Business, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Content Creator
Location: Asaba Delta,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Strategize and create engaging multimedia content for the Company.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using the necessary tools.
- Write creative and unique content as well as come up with innovative ideas.
- Work in collaboration with the necessary departments and also collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns.
- Rewrite old content from the website to give it a fresh touch.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the Company and brand.
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms and undertake audience research.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity, recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field with at least 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Deadline: 28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Interviews will be held in Lagos and Asaba.
- Successful candidates in Lagos will be required to relocate to Asaba.
Leave a Reply