Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Investor Relations
- We seek an individual with sound knowledge of Equity and Bond Markets, an outstanding expertise in Financial Modelling and Investment Analysis, and ability to develop and execute Investor Relations programmes that accurately reflects NGX Group’s vision, amongst other areas listed.
- He/She can manage daily shareholder inquiries, financial calendar commitments, crucial strategic developments and financial media related to investor relations
- He/She can develop and optimise NGX Group’s Capital Market positioning as it pursues global best practice in its relationships with the community;
- Provide Investor Relations counsel and advice to leaders across the Group;
- Develop and maintain company’s Investor Relations plan and financial community database;
- Lead collection, analysis, and presentation of feedback to company of investors including; public perceptions and opinions, brokerage security analyst positions and summaries, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis;
- Lead global Investor Relations programme, including Strategy, Operating Plan, Budget, and detailed execution of the IR Operating Plan;
- Provide feedback to management regarding investment community’s perception, including how the company is being managed and their view of its performance;
- Establish optimum type and mix of shareholders, target activities accordingly and organise conferences, road shows, results conference calls and investor meetings;
- Collaborate with Marketing and Corporate Communication on communication and media strategy, operating plan, and efforts related to strategic communications;
- Monitor operational changes through ongoing contact with the Group’s management and develop Investor Relations messages based on these changes;
- Draft recommendations for company’s disclosure policy;
- Understand company’s leadership, strategies, operating units, technologies, and financial performance expectations.
Person Specification & Required Qualification (s)
- B.Sc. / HND from a reputable institution;
- A Master’s degree (e.g., LLM/MBA,) or any relevant professional qualification (CFA, CIBN, CIS, ACA, FCA) is an added advantage;
- A minimum of five to eight years of cognate experience in Investor Relations, Finance, Marketing, Planning, and development for a public company, an Investment Bank or a Consulting Agency is required;
- A clear and thorough understanding of Financial Modelling techniques used by security analysts to project a company’s operating and financial performance and resulting value for its stock;
- Relevant and successful track record in a similar background, ideally in investor relations profession, complemented with knowledge in Financial Analysis, Capital Market and Corporate Finance;
- An in-depth understanding of Financial and Investment Markets, with established relationships, and ability to establish new relationships in new industries quickly;
- An in-depth understanding of Strategic Communication, Public Relations, Marketing Advertising, and Media Partnering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: email@example.com with the subject title “NGX Group Recruitment – Head Investor Relations”
Leave a Reply