Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for managing the purchasing needs of the organisation by developing, monitoring and sustaining efficient internal procurement policies and processes to support the organisation in gaining the greatest value and quality; while observing business and markets trends to get the best value for the organisations financial resources on each purchase.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Buy products and services at the right price, from the right source, in the right quantity, that meets the users requesting parties specification and for delivery at the right time.
- Evaluate and select suppliers, vendors and service providers
- Manage relationships between the organisation and its suppliers, vendors and contractors.
- Manage the circulation of request for proposals (RFP) request for quotations (RFQs) and the bidding and contract award process
- Monitor vendor performance and compliance with the requirements of the purchase order.
- Advise internal clients on best sourcing options by leveraging on sourcing experience.
- Develop and maintain compliance with appropriate formal purchasing policies and procedures across the organisation
- Introduce and utilize appropriate technology and systems
- Create and maintain a reliable database of registered vendors, contractors and suppliers for the organisation with logical and objective framework for identifying ‘preferred suppliers.
- Track procurement sourcing and supply to ensure adequate record of all transactions
- Establish appropriate work and time plans for all staff in the department to maximize the efficient use of staff time and resources
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any related business Degree.
- 7 to 10 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Full membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (CIPSM) Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business presentation and people management skills.
Deadline: 24th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply