Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed Additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Recruitment Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Working with hiring managers to gain an understanding of a roles requirements.
- Reporting evaluation findings to the Executive Director and recommending changes to enhance the recruitment program.
- Conducting first stage interviews.
- Supporting the company’s long term goals.
- Helping applicants prepare themselves for an interview.
- Negotiating rates with external recruitment agencies.
- Giving feedback to job applicants on their applications.
- Advertising vacancies using the appropriate channels.
- Interpreting and then advising colleagues on employment law.
- Supporting full life cycle recruitment campaigns.
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Managing recruitment budgets.
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc.) in any discipline
- The candidate must have 4 – 5 years working experience
- CIPM or any related professional course is a plus
- Must possess skills as Recruitment processes, Direct hiring, Scheduling interviews, Performance reviews, Personal development plans, Recruitment administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Male Recruitment Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th February, 2023.
Leave a Reply