Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Advantage Banking
Job Identification: 206
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Regional Manager, Advantage Banking
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales and new client growth targets.
- This position is responsible for driving the Advantage Banking Business downstream and reaching out to Customers.
Business and Financial performance:
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate, and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Ensure that client instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Advantage Banking products and services.
- Open new personal and non-personal accounts, provide access to automated teller machine (ATMs) through sale of card products and ensure customers are online real time through sale of mobile banking and internet banking products
- Promote the sale of deposits, investment, credit, and loan products
- Complete credit and loan documentations, research and evaluate loan applicant financial status, references, credit, and ability to repay the loan, also ensure that standards and credit policies of the bank are respected and strictly followed
- Prepare statement on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for loan recovery actions.
- Ensure all fees and commissions on consummated transactions are taken by other units of the branch
- Ensure full re-activation of dormant accounts in line with policies and KYC
- Promptly process new investment request for customers, liquidation request and dispatch of all investment certificates at the branch level.
- Effective and constant monitory of advantage customer’s account with a view to beefing up same
- Maintains expert knowledge of data protection law and practices, and other professional qualities to ensure that Ecobank complies with the data protection requirements and relevant NDPR compliance guidelines.
- Liaison with those responsible for risk management and security issues within the Bank.
- The interpretation and application of the various exemptions applicable to the processing of personal data.
- Handle client queries of day-to-day nature and assist in resolving clients’ problems within the team
- Work closely in line with the Branch & Operations Team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Implement and embody the bank’s RACE-IT culture and principles when dealing with customers
- Leadership and people management
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Process, control, and operational performance
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines e.g., KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL. If higher, take remedial actions to regularize.
- Strategic initiatives
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in a consumer banking-based line of business.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes:
- Customer/market orientated and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
Deadline: 20th February, 2023 (07:00 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online