Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business ICS Risk Manager, CPBB AME
Job IFD: 2300004916
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employee Status: Permanent
Strategy & Core Objectives
- Support and drive the implementation of the Consumer, Private and Wealth and Business Banking Business (CPBB) Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Transformation and Remediation and Payment Card Data (PCD) Protection Programs for the AME region.
- Socialise and raise awareness of CPBB ICS remediation treatment plans with all regional/country business and technology heads.
- Engage and mobilise business and technology stakeholders to support adoption and execution of ICS controls across Change and Run/BAU in the region. Maintain highly constructive and effective relationships with all regional/country stakeholders.
- Promote Security and Awareness training and education within the regions by supporting and propagating the plans developed by the centralised HICS Control Owner function.
- Ensure country readiness for implementing Change/Run control initiatives for ICS program, via early engagement of stakeholders, communication and integration with the change as part of the testing phases (UAT/UVT, etc).
- Ensure governance assurance process and regulatory compliance are adhered to for all ICS control implementation within the region.
Risk Management & Assurance:
- Support the implementation of the ICS risk framework in AME CPBB. This would include communicating the risk framework and metrics as well as supporting the implementation of controls as guided by the ICS RTF.
- Share the Assurance Framework developed by Control Owner with all countries to measure effectiveness of adopted controls.
Regulatory, Audit & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values, Valued Behaviours, and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Ensure that local regulatory requirements are being highlighted to the ICS and PCD program leads and are effectively addressed and/or managed appropriately via the engagement of Regional/Country CISROs, HICS and Compliance Teams.
- Support regional/country input and coordination for ICS related matters as part of any internal/external audit requests/compliance reviews.
Reporting and Governance:
- Engage key regional/country stakeholders, on the progress and areas of support/challenge of the ICS and PCD programs via the relevant forums (e.g. NFRF, Regional ICS and PCD Working Groups etc).
- Be the AME CPBB subject matter expert regarding the Bank’s Information and Cyber Security risk strategy, standards, policies and procedures.
- Understand and assess the impact of changes in the policy or procedures on CPBB and engage with the country key stakeholders to ensure the impact is understood.
People and Talent:
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise.
- CPBB Chief Operating Officer (AME Region) and their direct/indirect reports
- CPBB HICS and their direct/indirect reports
- CPBB PCD Programme Team
- CPBB Country Technology teams
- CPBB Regional/Country Business Risk Managers (BRMs)
- Regional/Country HICS Teams
- Regional/Country CISRO Teams
- CPBB Managers in Frontline, Back Office (Operations), Operational Risk, Legal, Compliance and other functions.
Role Specific Technical Competencies:
- Understanding of the Cyber landscape and ICS Controls within the CPBB environment
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Proven ability to lead highly complex, global, pan-bank, multi-year programmes by driving collaboration and participation by functions, Regions and countries.
- Extensive change and programme management experience, ideally gained in the financial industry
- Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open cooperative environment. Be a Team player.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- University graduate with solid experience in the banking industry, exposure of key positions in Project Management, Business Process Management, Change Management and/or Management Consulting; with experience in a project management role or equivalent capacity
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Banking and Financial services. Direct experience in the Retail/CPBB business and/or Information and Cyber Security programs will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of CPBB related products and operations will be preferred.
- Core knowledge and awareness of cyber security frameworks and information security principles will be necessary.
- Ability to articulate gross and residual risk with specific ability to clearly, concisely and accurately communicate complex technology and process risk to non-technical stakeholders in a lucid way.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, across various levels in the organization including senior leadership teams, in influencing key decisions taken in the business and in support teams.
- Strong communication skills – oral, written and presentation.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to initiate and successfully drive programs and projects to completion with little or no management supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritise, make decisions, and work to tight timeframes.
- Proven ability to lead highly complex, global activities through influence and credibility rather than command and control.
- Ability to both assess strategic priorities and to focus on detailed aspects of a function in order to drive effective delivery.
- Strong integrity, independence and resilience.
- One or more of the following certifications while not mandatory, will be an advantage:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC)
- Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Deadline: 28th March, 2023 (11:59:00 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online