Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Funds Transfer Officer
Job Identification: 245
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To Manage and supervise the Outward FCY FT team and ensure FCY funds outward transactions are transferred efficiently and accurately within the bank’s stipulated turnaround time.
- Coordinate the outflow team in other day to day activities.
- Supervision and processing transactions on IBPS/ swift / omniplus/ecobank online from modification to authorisation levels.
- Supervision of the tracer /foreign collection desk.
- Ensure that all amendment messages and returned funds are authorised on swift and flexcube
- Ensure that the amount on the FT form complies with the CBN policy on foreign currency transfers.
- Resolution of queries arising from outward transfers processed
Deadline: 7th April, 2023; 14:57
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply