Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Teller
Job Identification: 243
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure excellent service delivery to customers in an operating environment free of fraud and Irregularity.
- Ensure value chain by converting walk-in prospects to Bank customers
- Ensure cost reduction through proper management and utilization of asset
- Achieve deposit target liability as stipulated by management.
- Achieve daily vault closing limit as stipulated.
- Pay and receive cash and other legal tender from customers while ensuring that transactions are in line with operational guidelines, and proper entries are made for all cash transactions.
- Authorize transactions above teller limit but within own authorizing limit.
- Keep adequate record of the movement of cash to and from the vault.
- Ensure that the branch keeps cash within approved limit.
- Adequate supervision of tellers and note counters to achieve economic, efficient and effective utilization of human resources
- Ensure counter limit is not exceeded at all times
- Ensure accurate balancing of departmental rough proof, cash unity specification and Head teller’s proof.
Deadline: 10th April, 2023; 13:57
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online