Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Development Assistant, Health
Employment Type: Full-time
- Want a role with real-world impact? As an Research & Development Assistant, Health. At Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to help reinvent products that touch millions of lives, Worldwide.
- Focusing on one category – Health, Home or Hygiene – you’ll find new ways to improve our products.
- Working with experts from different teams, you’ll make sure we remain competitive, compliant and safe.
- Breathing new life to existing household names.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure they continue to solve real problems and improve the lives of millions of people globally.
You’ll succeed because:
- Degree-qualified in a Scientific discipline, you’re also able to communicate effectively with colleagues from different fields.
- You’re a creative and tenacious problem solver.
- You’ve led projects and worked in laboratories before so you’re familiar with the methods and techniques used.
- Independently minded, you’ve a healthy curiosity and will actively seek out additional information when you need it.
You’ll Love it Because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.