TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Geophysicist
Offer ID: 71024BR
Location: Lagos or Port Harcourt-Trans Amadi, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Provide input to geological reservoir model building in collaboration with geologists, reservoir engineers and specialists.
- Ensure the integration of results obtained from seismic inversion.
- Prepare geophysical work program, promote it.
- Promote know-how maintenance and sharing among geoscientists through communications and trainings.
- Take part of field evaluation for new ventures following data rooms.
Context and Environment
- The reservoirs are turbidites thereby necessitating more complexity in reservoir description and representation in the geological models. Operated asset with Partnership
- Deadlines could be tight with occasional operational constraints. Seismic data acquisition and processing could be challenging.
- Multidisciplinary (WP, Geology & Geophysics + Reservoir Engineering) International, multicultural, open-minded & good communication skills. Work in cohesion with Dev. & Planning, Well Performance, Field Operations and Technical Services.
- M.Sc. or PhD in Geophysics or Geology
- Professional experience: 0-3 Years in seismic interpretation
- Quality Control of geophysical input data used for interpretation studies, ensure a thorough analysis, interpretation, and synthesis of geophysical data. Validate the consistency of evaluation methodologies with geophysical information. Ensure the continuity of information through reporting and archiving.
- Propose when relevant new processing, inversions, seismic acquisitions. Participate in 4D acquisition feasibility designs and processing workflows to ensure that the operations team has the necessary input from the asset. Take responsibility of respecting studies planning and budget.
- Guaranty that all the uncertainties related to geophysics are well taken into consideration in decision making.
- Participate in the SOR and WLR processes and follow up of drilling activities from the geophysical point of view.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply