AMECRON Nigeria Limited is an indigenous firm established and incorporated on the 26th of June, 1980, under the companies and allied matters decree of Nigeria, 1968. Primarily set up, as a consulting Civil Engineering firm, the company served both the private and public sectors for a decade, before entering into the Oil and Gas industry in the turn of the decade (1990).
Amercron’s services encompass consultancy – various Engineering and project design services through to supply and Installation with ongoing technical support, manpower supply, construction/Project Management and multidisplinary design, and procurement services. These are catergorized into four groups: Engineering Construction/Fabrication; Project Management; Procurement Services and Human Resources Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Supervisor – Post Award Contract Management
- A University Degree in Engineering or any Sciences, Social Sciences, or Arts.
- MBA/MSc and/or MCIPS to be added advantage
- Below 45 years
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in data analytics with application to the field of finance, contracting and maintenance.
- Adept at working with SAP, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel (Advanced), Power BI
- Must have at least professional certifications in one of the following: Advanced MS Excel, Power BI, SAP
- Current membership of CIPS and ASCM or CSCMP or APS or CILT shall be considered as added advantage.
Technical Skills Specifically, he/she will:
- Uncompromising on Ethics & Compliance and HSSE: Promote consistency, fairness and integrity throughout the contracting process
- Must support integrative drive to compliance with SPDC’s Procurement Policy, Standards and Procedures as well as the Shell Group Statement of General Business Principles and Codes of Conduct.
- Prepare contract scopes, specifications and tender documents for short and medium-term services/materials required.
- Determine optimum “should cost” through comparison of costs leveraging external benchmarks and analysis of market conditions.
- Prepare ITT and contract documentation for the services required and execute the contract strategy through negotiation or application of the tender process.
- Prepare Tender Board / Supply Chain council submissions and maintain approval status.
- Finalize contract documentation and award.
- Maintain up-to-date consolidated inventory (records) of all MRTA contracts.
- Prepare and disseminate reports showing Key Contract Performance Indicators and status of active contracts and those being processed.
- Drive embedment of improvement to contracting process and closeout audit actions as applicable.
- Continually analyze MRTA contracts performance, issues and challenges, and adapt the applicable standards to avoid reoccurrence in future contracts processing.
- Support the development of indigenous contractors through the development and implementation of targeted contracting strategies.
- Execute close-out of contracts in line with governing procedure
- Preparing commercial justification for recommending changes in contracting strategies
- Establish good working relations with JV Partners, with an emphasis on continuous engagement on all MRTA contracts/procurement issues.
- Develop own technical and contracting skills/competence in line with changing business needs. Evaluate and capture new knowledge and learning. Coach and mentor other MRTA engineers on contracting techniques.
- In consultation with MRTA Business Performance team, prepare annual budget requirement for MRTA and monitor to stay within approved limits.
- Collaborate with HSE Focal Points to assure effective Contractor HSE and Goal Zero management.
- Prepare internal e-LDL process with support from the Finance team and other stakeholders.
Soft skills required:
- Demonstrated competences in Leadership skills and Maintenance business processes or good knowledge base having managed maintenance contracts for some years.
- High proficiency in big data analysis with eyes on cost and speed.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial, commercial and technical controls in both the tendering process and contract management.
- Proficiency in key business IT tools, SAP Systems on Maintenance, Contracts, inventory management and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholders (internal/external) relationship with strong focus on alliance
- Good knowledge of safety management system
- Ability to challenge, influence and think laterally from both commercial and line operations perspective.
- Good organizational and networking skills, flexible, adaptable, and a fast learner;
- A commitment to continuing own professional development, and a continuous improvement mindset;
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver quality results despite pressures of tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of legislation, statutory requirements, and information management such as Data Privacy, etc.
Deadline: 29th March, 2023 (12:00am).
Method of App
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online