Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours:8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
- Managing, receiving and dispatching goods. Keeping record of stock movement. Ensuring that stock is at par with quality standards and ensuring accurate records. Performing quality checks on stored inventory and discarding inventory that does not meet the company’s standards.
- Maintaining receipts and records of stock cards.
- Issuing out materials on FIFO basis only.
- Receiving, unloading, and shelving supplies.
- Performing other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies.
- Ensuring that the store is properly locked and arranged.
- Informing the Centre Manager when stock is getting close to the re-order level so that restocking can be done.
- Keeping a detailed record of inventory when products are purchased and returned; arranging store transfers.
- Creating and receiving orders, unpacking shipments, assessing the inventory and ensuring that it is in good condition.
- Inspecting deliveries for damage or discrepancies and reporting same to the Manager for reimbursement and record keeping.
- Ensuring adequate record keeping, managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintaining inventory control.
- Submitting daily reports to the Accountant.
- B.Sc. in Logistics, Business Administration or a related field.
- 1- 2 years work experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound numerical skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent inventory management skills.
- Ability to work well with customers and team members.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly Salary: N40,000 – N55,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2023.
Leave a Reply