Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Micro-finance Institution in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria, the Bank is focused on providing prompt and affordable financial services to economically active low and middle-class income earners. We offer a wide variety of financial services, including, savings accounts products, group loans, small & medium scale loans, individual and ESUSU loan products. Our goal is to provide the most accessible and quality financial services to our clientele.
At Cedar MFB, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the environment we operate in, across Lagos State. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to: Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance; Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer (S.M.E)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking motivated and organized loan officers to join us in our quest to be the preferred Microfinance institution with a commanding presence nationwide.
- The ideal candidates will be expected to develop and generate business by reaching out to prospective business women and men who require financial services such as savings and S.M.E loans to boost their business ventures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer recruitment through the marketing and sale of the bank’s products and services
- Source for individuals and business owners who require loans for their businesses.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing initiatives.
- Cross-selling of bank’s financial (loan) products and services.
- Conduct objective know-your-customer (KYC) process before loan disbursement.
- Loan disbursement and loan repayment collection from customers of the bank.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree, NCE, HND / OND or equivalent with 1 – 5 years of work experience.
- Prior experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving.
- Can work around Surulere and Egbeda axis of Lagos State.
N50,000 – N80,000 / month (Attractive remuneration with a robust incentive paid for meeting monthly targets).
Deadline: 31st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.