Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a world-class Healthcare facility providing an integrated healthcare delivery platform in emerging markets. They are currently investing in Africa and Asia through a buy & build strategy of healthcare assets. The platform will consist of hospitals, clinics, and diagnostics centers across the African and Asian Continents. They plan to deliver impact through improved access, quality, and affordability of healthcare and by focusing on the investment in human capital development in the communities they serve.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Critical Care Specialist
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- A Specialist in Critical Care Medicine is a medical doctor who specializes in the care of critically ill patients
- They are responsible for the management of patients who are in critical or life-threatening condition and require close monitoring, intervention, and support
- Provide care for critically ill patients in the intensive care unit (ICU)
- Conduct physical examinations, interpret diagnostic test results, and prescribe appropriate treatments
- Communicate with patients and their families to educate them about their illness, prognosis, and treatment options
- Participate in the development of care plans and discharge planning for critically ill patients
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Experience in critical care medicine
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 30th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.