The Federal University of Technology, Owerri was established in 1980 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University strives for excellence an is poised to becoming one of the best University of Technology in the world. The University is committed to the production of high level manpower, engaged in cutting edge research and community service for the achievement of national developmental goals and global relevance.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications which should include the following documents:
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2023.
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission including CAC2 and CAC7 forms.
- Evidence of the Company’s Registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation in the year for which appointment is being sought as evidenced in the list of accredited firms issued by the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of registration of the Firms’ Officers with the relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement’s National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/9/2023 or valid certificate issued by the BPP.
- Verifiable list of similar or other Auditing jobs successfully carried out with their locations and dates. Please include copies of letters of such appointments.
Applications must be addressed and submitted in two (2) separate copies, in wax sealed envelopes marked “External Auditors Application” on the right hand side to:
The Registrar / Secretary to Council,
Federal University of Technology,
PMB 1526, Owerri,
Note: The University shall not enter into any correspondence with any unsuccessful Auditor.
Leave a Reply