Fina Trust Microfinance Bank, a member of LOLC Group with corporate Head Office in Colombo – Sri Lanka, is one of Nigeria’s foremost Microfinance Banks. Its operating license was secured from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in September 2009 as a Microfinance Bank. Fina Trust Microfinance Bank has built a resounding success on excellent service delivery in a uniquely customer friendly environment through professional staff, leveraging on world-class technology. A continuous investment in information technology and in people sets the bank apart from others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- To lead the design and implementation of all Marketing strategies to achieve the goals for all the microfinance banking products.
- The Head of Credit & Marketing is expected to provide leadership within the Micro-Finance bank to ensure timely and successful development and implementation of the banking product and service ideas, key to the business performance and growth.
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives
- Head of Credit and Marketing is responsible for Supervision of all Business Development initiatives, Personnel and Resources.
- Build the Bank’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns
- Provide effective leadership guidance in business development strategy
- Achieve overall profitability target of the microfinance bank
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business
- Lead generation through organised sales presentations to prospects
- Team Leadership; collaborate with staff to ensure successful execution of designated strategies.
- Interview prospective clients
- Inspect prospective client’s business to ascertain its viability and assessment of collateral
- Write reports for granting of loan facility
- Monitor approved loans and advise clients on good management practices
- Consistently adhere to regulatory standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or any field.
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on Micro-finance banking experience in credit and marketing
- Experience in Banking and Product analysis and growth
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Tools
- Proved experience in training and research is an advantage.
- Professionalism, integrity and commitment to social mission of Micro-finance banking.
- Strong business acumen and Knowledge of low income market
- Comprehensive knowledge of Micro-finance banking products, marketing and business development
- Sound knowledge of Micro-finance services, procedure, laws and regulations
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong general management and people skills.
Deadline: 14th June, 2023.