Ekesons Parcel Services Limited is an indigenous courier company based in Nigeria that provides courier and logistics services. EPS Courier has an efficient mailing and parcel delivery network and an outstanding haulage and cargo infrastructure making it possible for us to deliver both light and heavy customer parcels to locations all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Jibowu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Execute standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Analyze and evaluate data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of the organization
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Resolvearising problems or complaints.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Plan and track the shipment of waybills according to customer requirements
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Assist the Business Operations Manager with operational issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of two years working experience in logistics operations.
- Interested person (s) should have good knowledge of the industry; he/she must hit the ground running.
- Good knowledge and understanding of transport and logistics industry.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player and leader.
- Excellent usage Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently.
N40,000 – N60,000 / Month.
Deadline: 9th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title (Operations Officer – Jibowu, Lagos) as the subject of the email.