Stella Maris Schools is a renowned educational institution that was established over 25 years ago. Presently, Stella Maris Schools has campuses in three (3) strategic locations in Abuja. This reputable Institution is known for the priority it has placed on delivering top class education and developing the social skills of its wards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Yoruba Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a YorubaTeacher who is keen on aiding this Institution achieve its core goals of delivering quality education to its students and helping them build great and sustainable interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will play an important role in teaching and assessing the students.
- Planning, developing and implementing curriculum to meet learning goals
- Ensure proper execution of lesson plans daily
- Teach students in details all the topics related to this particular subject
- Provide extensive lesson notes for the students
- Checking the student’s notes regularly to ensure it’s updated.
- Practice with the students in class
- Ensure the availability of learning materials and provide guidance to the students on how to use them
- Maintain proper record of students’ academic records
- Assign assignments to students
- Grade tests and assignments of students
- Create a positive learning environment in order to develop the interest of the students.
- Prepare the students for external and internal examinations and competitions.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the HOD
Skills and Qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics and Nigerian Languages, Yoruba Language. A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in this role or a similar role
- Possess in-depth knowledge on the core subject and skills to deliver knowledge to students
- Good knowledge of and practical use of quality and seamless training/teaching methods
- The candidate for this role is expected to possess great skills
- Good communication skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills with the ability to cooperate with other staff members
- As a teacher, you should have the ability to work with students with different interest and capabilities
- Be patient and empathetic in your dealings with students.
- Also be very passionate about your job.
Deadline: 7th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.