HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations.As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global partners, we leverage on technology in providing a one-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of Staffing, Outsourcing, Executive search and recruitment, HR advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Oversee the conduction of pharmacovigilance by participating and or delegating the exercise and sharing the feedback with Management and using information gathered to determine opportunities by recommending new product developments and market threats.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Take overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with research and development unit and assist with product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- A Qualified Pharmacist (B.Pharm), with experience in marketing pharmaceutical products. (MBA is a Plus)
- Excellent skill in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- 4 – 6 years proven work experience and minimum of 2 years in Managerial level
- Excellent, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience in product detailing of Pharmaceutical Products to Medical Practitioners, Pharmacists and Medical Personnel.
N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 15th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.