Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an International Hotel group, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Hotel HR Manager to oversee all staff-related procedures and craft HR strategies in alignment with our business needs.
- Hotel HR Manager responsibilities include recruiting and training new hires, managing employee data and taking steps to retain our people.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of labor legislation and experience hiring employees for various roles and seniority levels.
- Ultimately, you will help us run a healthy hotel business where our employees are happy, engaged and productive.
- Design hiring plans for all hotel departments based on seasonal needs
- Interview and assess job candidates
- Manage compensation and benefits plans
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime and breaks
- Onboard new hires
- Report on employee turnover rates
- Organize employee records, like contracts, paying special attention to work permits and visas
- Implement employee retention programs (like end-of-season bonuses)
- Coordinate accommodation, catering and transport for our staff when necessary
- Schedule trainings for all hotel employees (for example, customer service skills training)
- Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues
- Ensure hotel staff complies with relevant health and safety regulations
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar field
- Work experience as a HR Manager, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and payroll software
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Understanding of labor legislation with an emphasis on part-time and overtime regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Additional diploma in Hotel Management is a plus
Deadline: 5th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.