PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payment platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation and Settlement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Reconciliation and Settlement officer is responsible for resolving all issues arising from electronic transactions.
- Perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting.
- Engage aggregators and business partners on improved service delivery
- Attend to customer and merchant disputes and ensure prompt resolution.
- Liaise with banks and aggregators on settlement discrepancies.
- Liaising with switching companies and card schemes on Settlement issues
- Reconciliation of transactions routed through various payments platforms including POS.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all transactions done on the terminals.
- Ensure daily validation of transaction posting on system.
Specifications & Requirements:
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can resolve issues arising from online transactions timely and efficiently.
- A self-starter and self-motivated person who is able to influence and direct the settlements and reconciliation process.
- Passionate about solving problems and is focused on customer experience and outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- At least 4 years’ in Digital Financial Services or banking industry experience
- Experience with electronic payment systems
- In-depth knowledge of payment processing- gateways
- Leadership and team work skills,
- Organization and Time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Ms office suites.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in reconciliation and settlement of POS
Deadline: 17th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.