Kyosk Digital Services Limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.
Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk – ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Looking for an individual with an eye for talent.
- The ideal candidate will support the organization-wide efforts in scouting and retaining the best talent.
- They should have the ability to independently find innovative and creative solutions to create networks, build relationships and find prospective candidates.
- They should also take pride in duties such as scouring for talent through various channels to identify the right candidates for opportunities available.
- Additionally, they should be at ease with interviewing a prospective candidate, from junior to senior leadership roles to assess their suitability.
- Finally, they should have a knack for turning the hiring process, which is known to be boring worldwide, into a fun experience for everyone applying to be part of Kyosk
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement talent search strategies to fill priority leadership roles
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, aptitudes & culture fit in-depth, using detailed discussions and interviews
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Support hiring managers in narrowing down the candidate pool toward the perfect fit
- Accurately track the progress of candidates through the hiring pipeline, ensuring they are well updated on their candidacy and communicated to.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Review Talent communication regularly
- Ideate new ways to fill the talent pipeline in fun ways with the aim of showcasing our innovative culture
- Build and maintain relationships with key networks including candidates, recruiting agencies and professional bodies
- Organize and participate in key events and activities necessary to build and maintain business networks and leverage them for candidate referrals
- Improve organization allure as an employer of choice by recommending new policies and practices
- Monitor the current systems and strategies to uncover inefficiencies and suggest ways to improve while bringing fresh new ideas for improvements in capacity building.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Proven 5 years work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to contribute fresh ideas that will help shape the talent strategy of a fast-growing company.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills – you have the ability to speak with prospective candidates for key leadership roles and other audiences and sell them on Kyosk and our career opportunities
- You are a great networker and a relationship builder – You enjoy and have the ability to engage with new people from diverse backgrounds and form meaningful relationships which have a long-lasting impact on our talent pool
- Quality focus. Just getting the job done is not enough for you. You set high standards and share them with your team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver on assigned tasks with independence and little supervision.
Deadline: 30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online