Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited is an Oil and Gas servicing company that provides services to major players in the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare tax returns and facilitate payments including suggestions on payment plans.
- Design an annual tax plan in line with the company’s goal
- Research, Estimate, and track tax returns
- Prepare and Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual tax reports
- Manage, Organize, and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies and methods required to manage taxes, that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to Management
- Ensure compliance with regulators either federal, state, or local authorities.
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Advise Management about the impact of Tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws.
- Audit of financial statements and assessment of the books of account to ensure accuracy and regulatory
- Reviewing internal control systems performing walkthrough processes and analyzing financial records and
- Design the auditing process using common standards of practice, company policies, business goals and
- industry regulations.
- Indicate and identify risk areas in each departmental operations and process
- Analyze adherence to budgetary standards and guidelines using financial data and balance sheets.
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies, or instances of misuse.
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an
- Work to develop new best standards of practice within the company in order to increase accuracy and
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
Requirements And Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree, First Class or 2:1 grade in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or relevant subject;
- Industry certification (ICAN, ACCA, ACA).
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Tax and Audit Accountant, Tax Analyst, or Auditor
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Good communicator with great people skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment with challenging work
- Good at multitasking.
- Proficiency with commercial tax and accounting software
- Quick Books proficient.
Deadline: 24th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.