Dana Group is one of the leading industrial conglomerates in Nigeria with operations across a diverse range of sectors, with manufacturing facilities, trading capabilities and wide distribution networks. The Group comprises of strategically positioned subsidiaries and associate companies principally engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic products, pharmaceutical products, bottled water, milling of steel, assembly, sales and servicing of motor vehicles, and aviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Maintenance Manager
Locations: Minna – Niger and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling entire engineering activities in shift to ensure uninterrupted services to production
- Maintenance of daily report of shift working
- Maintenance of history cards of equipment
- Preventive and breakdown maintenance of equipment
- Working as electrician
- Ensuring that engineering operations do not have adverse impact on product quality and good manufacturing practice (GMP) is addressed.
- Ensuring safety in engineering operation
- Ensuring no loss time accident
- Ensuring prompt response to breakdown
- Ensuring proactive feedback for material requirement for repairs
- Ensuring no adverse impact on company property due to engineering operation
- Training to staff as per plan and reviewing the same.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience in Production and Manufacturing Industry is a must
- Strong analytical and excellent presentation skills
- Only candidates living in Ibadan/Minna should apply.
N500,000 – N600,000 / month.
Deadline: 31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.