Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Fulfillment
What You Will Be Doing
- Planification & deployment of e-fulfillment centers depending on size of business
- Contribute to tech improvements to increase efficiency in operations
- Cost-efficiency of packaging & productivity
- Standardise layouts of aftersales department
- Standardise layouts of inbound, outbound and inventory departments
- Inventory management vs commercial growth strategy
What we are looking for:
- Sharp, outgoing and up to date individual;
- Proficiency in English;
- Open to travel.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online