Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Control Tester
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Service Control Tester will be responsible for the ongoing quality and efficiency assessment activities within the IT SOX environment at Jumia.
- The selected candidate will be part of a team based mainly in Porto and will work in a high-tech learning environment with colleagues across all Jumia locations.
- The selected candidate will work in the testing and quality assessment of SOX controls Design and Execution efficiency, contributing with suggestions to the standardization, improvement, and simplification.
- Will establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the business requirements are understood and are incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Last but not least, will participate on the impact assessment plans and fallback controls to guarantee risk mitigation on our control lines.
What you will be doing
- Drive testing of control design and execution of applications under SOX Scope
- Review and analyze evidences and samples
- Identify and drive impact assessment memos with system owners for anomalies detected
- Drives the continual improvement of processes and procedures by analyzing process performance data and measures, comparing process performance against performance targets, reporting process performance information, and recommending changes to processes, performance measures and/or targets to maximize process performance
- Documents Continuous Improvement processes and procedures
- Document, develop, and follow the finding assessment plans after the results of the control tests
What we are looking for
- Degree, CET or equivalent in a Computer related subject
- Enthusiastic and with a collaborative attitude
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in: Microsoft Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Windows Operating System);
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes
- Knowledge in SOX / ISO27001 / ISO20000 / NIST / PCI-DSS / COBIT / MITRE.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online