International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Business Partner – Supply & Logistics
Job ID.: 30053781
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The key purpose of this role is to support the departments in the delivery of tactical objectives through the development of solutions to people issues, relationship building and provision of specialist HR knowledge and advice.
- A key part of the job will be to ensure that the HR operating model is effectively implemented in line with business requirements, in order to deliver on the department’s strategies and plans and the associated capability agenda.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the overall health of talent and people practices in the various departments
- Establish/monitor the HR processes throughout the year and coach the line managers
- Ensure excellent execution of the HR processes within the various departments
- Translating business needs into clearly articulated and actionable organisation and people plans, informing the year-on-year Capability Strategy for the departments
- Diagnose business performance problems and collaborate with specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for teams & individuals
- They ensure integrated HR support as required pulling on specialists, transactional processing, etc. and are accountable for all HR issues in the function
- Support the implementation of Performance Management, Talent Management and Career Development models across site.
- Provide feedback to specialist teams about HR solution effectiveness and work with them as appropriate to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor organisation performance & provide data for the people/organisation scorecard
- Meet local delivery needs (e.g., employee relations/industrial relations, statutory/ regulatory requirements) pulling on specialists and others as required.
- Participate in the governance of HR Operations to define and review the quality and the cost of the service provided
- Ensure data integrity of Workday HR information at local level
- Provide input to Regional Business Partner to agree on the organisation/ people agenda in the various departments
- Encourage and monitor use of tools, evaluate competency gaps and communicate to L&D
- Develop coaching skills within line managers by providing tools and observing and providing feedback
- Recruit deliberately for competencies as observed through the Recruitment Process & EVP
- Support in developing and implementing appropriate plans to focus on building engagement.
- HR reporting to drive business insights
- Lead the People Pillar VPO Agenda across the Plant.
- A relevant HR or business-related degree and post graduate qualification would be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in data analytics
- Experience in FMCG is preferred but not essential.
- Three or more years generalist HR experience
- Knowledge in managing the HR processes related to the end-to-end employee life cycle
- Stakeholder/ relationship management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online