Trustlub Fluid Resources Limited is an indigenous company that engages in the production and distribution of the Trustlub brand of lubricants, supply of fuels, associated lubrication engineering, importation of base oil, additives, grease and provision of customer support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Saki / Oke-Ogun – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales and Marketing Officer is responsible for implementing and executing the marketing and sales strategies of the company.
- They are the first line of interface between the company and the customers.
- To market and sell the company’s image and product to current, new and potential customers with a view to achieving set targets.
- To achieve the monthly sales target.
- Ensure proper usage of Sales Force Automation tools.
- To interface between the company and the customers for efficient service delivery.
- To prepare the invoice and submit same to customers upon delivery of products.
- To organise and engage in marketing activities e.g. market storms, mechanic meets, etc.
- To effectively cover and manage assigned territory.
- To submit accurate weekly sales performance reports promptly.
- To prepare monthly sales performance reports and submit them at the appropriate time.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- 3-5 years of cognate experience in sales and marketing of lubricants or FMCG products.
- Any certification in marketing will be an added advantage
- Basic product knowledge in Lubricant and Lubrication
- Basic knowledge of the market environment and dynamics
- Familiarity with the lubricant markets at Oke-Ogun axis, Oyo state.
- Possess a valid Nigeria driver’s license and ability to drive.
Deadline: 30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using “Sales and Marketing Officer, Oke-Ogun” as the subject of the mail.