Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Officer, Institutional Sales
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To aid and support to the Head of Business Development and the Managing Director of the Asset Management Unit to grow the Assets Under Management leading to the growth in business and revenue in a profitable and cost-effective manner.
- To understand client investment needs and objectives and identify opportunities for EDC to provide investment solutions to address such investment needs.
- To aggressively pitch for new Institutional businesses to ensure consistent AUM and Revenue growth.
- To efficiently manage existing institutional clients and ensure repeated businesses from them.
- The role requires to be customer centric, and network minded with abilities to address/escalate issues to the Head of Business Development and Managing Director in order to ensure strong customer relationships and superior service quality.
- The incumbent is requested to efficiently manage and provide information on the Institutional aspect of the business.
- Candidate is required to have a strong supervision and presentation skills.
- The incumbent is required to maintain excellent relationships with Ecobank Relationship Managers for business leads.
- The role also comes with the ability to efficiently sell investment solutions and come up with marketing initiatives to grow AUM in the institutional space.
- Attain targeted sales goals and performance targets through effective use of available resources.
- Develop marketing strategy for the institutional business and detailed implementation plan for execution.
- Efficiently maintain relationships with Ecobank Relationship Managers to ensure constant AUM and revenue growth through business leads from them.
- Ensure quick resolution of client queries from the institutional space to delight clients.
- Identify and undertake specific initiatives to win new business at each prospect.
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the identified market, cold calling and following up marketing leads.
- Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients.
- Co-ordinate one-to-one meetings with prospects.
- Organize and perform demonstrations and/or presentations of the company key product offerings to prospective clients.
- Manage sales opportunities from contracts. through to closure
- Negotiate and close new business contracts.
- Work closely with the various banking group within Ecoclosure. propose and execute marketing activities and communication.
- Take ownership of market intelligence within the market (trends, competition and sale team update)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum)
- SEC licensed
- At least 4-7 years sales/marketing experience with good sales track record, in selling investment products.
- Ability to interact and negotiate with the client organization at take basic decisions.
- Sound Knowledge of Investment & Banking sector
- Product knowledge, ideally across various asset classes
- Customer focused & results oriented.
- Ability to pull together various resources to sell and deliver customer solutions.
- Good organizational and time management skills are highly desirable.
- Result driven,
- Inclusive, flexible, savvy, and sensitive to client culture.
Skills & Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrate excellent client acquisition skills.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills and team management skills.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to ensure quick resolution of client queries and complaints.
- Cooperative working style and strong communication skills are required, to develop and maintain effective working relationships both externally and internally.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients/prospects and internal contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented and self-motivated
- Articulate and energetic self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated: ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative and perseverance.
- Team player with ability to work successfully under own initiative.a
Deadline: 10th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online