LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- To improve program/project planning and coordination
- Achieve increase in project completion by 50%
- Coordination of program communication with the team.
- Ensure staff work plans, monthly reports, and annual reports are well managed and submitted on time.
- Supervise program budget planning, tracking and payments
- Ensure all program meetings are organized and actions delivered by team members and stakeholders.
- Achieve reduction in project delays caused by communication or coordination issues
- Develop concept notes and proposals for grant application.
- Prepare letters and reports for internal and external use.
Departmental Annual OKR
- Implement the OneBox Project across 4 states.
- Review our core BOAT Program design/ 5 year strategic plan & get approval for it.
- Increase Partnership and core funding
- Become a thought leader in data insights for MNCH.
N250,000 Monthly Gross
- Health Insurance, Dedicatedteam members, growth opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2024.