Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Marketing Manager – Key Account
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
- The role is responsible for driving business performance in-store and designing marketing strategies and activities that focus on optimizing sales and maximizing our brand’s presence within the Key Account channel, leading to profitable growth.
- The role designs and leads the Key Account Channel Marketing strategy, starting from identifying at-home channels’ big bets to the moment when Channel strategy is cascaded to our Sales Teams and executed with excellence to the delight of our customers and by creating unique experiences for our shoppers in stores.
- Co-creates the Long-Range Plan and annual BP from Channel perspective (in collaboration with The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Channel Lead and Key Account Sales Director) and creates the Key Account vision based on relevant customer and shopper insights and local Key Account Channel understanding
- Maintain an understanding of local, regional, and global activation best practices and lead the local agency teams in step-changing activation
- Contribute to the identification of long-term market big bets and translate the marketing activity calendar into specific Channel activations and platforms with having Key Account Channel activity calendar as an output.
- Partner with Brand Owners (Portfolio Integration Manager, TCCC/MEL, Regional Marketing Managers) to connect our Portfolio strategy with Key Account channel plans and ensure adequate planning of Direct Marketing Expenses (DME) related to Key Account activities.
- Fully own the disciplined execution and control of annual DME allocation
- Tracks performance of Key Account Channel programs and proposes ongoing corrective actions if needed
- Partners with Sales teams to ensure Key Account Channel marketing strategy and plans are fully cascaded down to the sales frontline, customers, etc
- (Co)-owns the design of the annual Key Account Picture of success (must win SKUs approach, owns Zoning and respective activation tools like POP, equipment, etc., and partners with Customer Value growth manager for the design of customer dedicated approach, integrates Pricing and OBPPC approach together with RGM team. partners with Red and Commercial capability team for cascading down and guiding the execution of sales teams)
- (Co) owns effective Key Account channel selling stories that are customer-centric and by ensuring win-win.
Are these your Secret Ingredients?
- Expert knowledge of Trade marketing (shopper, customer, omnichannel) and understanding of in-store and regional performance drivers (particularly key accounts)
- Strong ability to connect insights to action.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a high ability to influence senior stakeholders and peers
- Ability to network with and influence local 3rd partners/trade marketing agencies.
- Solid knowledge of industry and competition
- Customer Focus and Cross-functional approach & mindset
- Solid Project planning experience with strong commercial acumen
- Strong knowledge of merchandising and POP materials specifications
- Strategy development experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online