Charryville Academy is the place to guarantee your child’s future by giving him or her quality education. We have well equipped state of the art facilities for all round Montessori, Elementary and Secondary School education.
Founded in 2016, Charryville Academy has raised the bar in Nursery, Elementary and High School Education in Edo State, taking into consideration the complete psychological needs of a child.
Using the British National Curriculum as a background, we infuse the Nigerian Curriculum so our kids can enjoy a well-rounded education. We have in place pertinent resources and facilities for making our set goals and objectives effective, efficient and successful. Starting with our comfy classrooms, Montessori didactics, teaching aids, STEM program, Coding program, Art, modern indoor and outdoor areas to our well qualified teachers who are passionate about bringing out the best in all our kids, parents can rest assured that their children are getting the best education.
We also emphasize input from parents and guardians especially at home. We look forward to welcoming you and your children to Charryville Academy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Language Teacher
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you passionate about shaping young minds and instilling a love for the English language? Do you have a knack for inspiring students to express themselves eloquently and confidently? If so, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team at Charryville Academy!
- Plan and deliver engaging English language lessons that cater to students’ diverse learning needs and abilities.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and collaboration.
- Foster a passion for reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills through innovative teaching methods and activities.
- Assess student progress, provide constructive feedback, and offer additional support where needed to ensure academic growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop curriculum materials, assessments, and enrichment programs.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues to promote a positive and productive learning environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Education, or a related field
- Teaching certification or qualification (e.g., PGCE, QTS).
- Proven experience teaching English language to students of varying ages and proficiency levels.
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with students, parents, and colleagues.
- A passion for education, a growth mindset, and a commitment to continuous professional development.
- Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students’ lives.
Deadline: 20th April, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a captivating Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.