At CareOne Medicals, a fast-growing digital hospital chain with a presence across the country, we are dedicated to revolutionizing healthcare access and delivery in Nigeria. Our commitment is rooted in a vision to provide quality and affordable care to every corner of the nation, ensuring that no one is left without access to essential medical services. With a comprehensive network of healthcare facilities, a focus on sustainability, and a dedication to community outreach, we are shaping a healthier future for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Tailor all activities towards achieving the overall targets assigned to the branch.
- Branch business development.
- Develop and promote Branch marketing activities.
- Develop creative services and innovative ideas to boost sales and meet assigned branch targets.
- Oversight on the day-to-day management of the hospital.
- Oversight and audit of all activities geared towards increasing revenue.
- Oversight and audit of HMO activities especially billing preparation and posting.
- Proper bookkeeping of all imprest allocated.
- Have oversight of clinical, professional, clerical and administrative staff of the Branch.
- Contribute to the recruitment, selection, appraisal and development of Branch staff.
- Implement new policies and directives as directed by Senior Management.
- Liaise and negotiate with medical and non-medical staff internally and with people in external organizations, e.g. Government bodies, HMOs, Media etc.
- Gather and analyze data and used it to plan and manage both health projects and systems.
- Focus on activities that will ensure quality service and value for money for patients.
- Set Branch budgets and maintain finances within tight constraints.
- Plan and implement strategic changes to improve service delivery.
- Manage information and financial data to analyze and measure Branch performance.
- Attend top management meetings, write reports and deliver presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Timely submission of all daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Management.
- Oversight of all branch social media platforms.
- Support the Medical Superintendent on clinical governance and audit.
- Sit on committees and represent the views of Branch departments and teams.
- Support ICT systems and plan new provision and development for major Branch projects.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and analyze customer surveys.
- Facility Management Oversight.
N200,000 / month.
Deadline: 29th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.