The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a tertiary education institution located in Nigeria and established to deliver world-class science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and Management academic excellence in Africa at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. The vision is to deliver 5,000 STEM leaders by 2030 and ultimately be ranked as one of the top 50 global institutions in STEM education.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Lab Technologist
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Are you an experienced ICT Lab Technologist with 4-6 years’ of experience in an institute of higher learning?
- We are currently seeking to hire a dedicated and dynamic ICT Lab Technologist to join our vibrant academic community.
- As an ICT Lab Technologist at NUTM, you will play a vital role in supporting the efficient operation of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) lab.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience (at least 4-6 years) in setting up and managing a computer lab or similar environment.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, operating systems, and network configuration.
- Ability to contribute to the development of training materials and workshops for users.
- Support with the implementation of new technologies and initiatives within the lab.
- Monitor lab access and usage, enforcing authorized use policies.
- Assist students, faculty, and staff with using the lab, software applications and accessing network resources,
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of students, faculty, staff, and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate events and programs successfully.
- Familiarity with educational technology and learning management systems is a plus.
- A commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in student management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send copies of their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.