Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and speciality fluid management company supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for overseeing internal operating controls, processes and practices. H/she is responsible for managing internal audit assignments throughout the company which includes planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews of Eunisell Limited. H/she also provides advice on internal control to Eunisell Management including responding to questions on risk management techniques.
Essential Job Functions
- Direct Planning, organizing, performing and monitoring internal operational and financial audits.
- Identifying business process risks
- Develop and implement yearly audit plan for the Company
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Develop and maintain productive and professional client and staff relationships
- Teaching, training and coaching staff; and developing procedures, schedules, priorities and programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
- Review and record activities and plans defined by management to resolve issues identified by audit findings
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Conduct audits working directly with all internal management levels as well as external clients
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Examine records to assure apt transactions recording and comply with applicable agreements, laws and policies
Minimum Educational Requirements
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting, Finance, Business administration or any related field.
- Excellent knowledge of banking/financial business operations and risk-based auditing.
- 4 – 7 years work experience.
- ISO training
- Basic ICT skills – (able to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of their email.