MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for:
Title: Graduate Internship Program (Technical Track) 2024
Employment Type: Internship
Who Are We Looking For?
- We are looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Internship Program (Technical Track).
- If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset, then you are our ideal candidate.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
How to Determine Your Eligibility:
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Candidates must have completed their undergraduate degree and yet to carry out their mandatory National Youth Service Program (open to prospective and current NYSC members)
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is essential.
What Other Competencies Are Required?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills and a fast learner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate aptitude test, you will be invited for an interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be given an opportunity to join one of our Technical Teams and get to learn, network, and work on existing tasks for a period of one (1) year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply