At CareOne Medicals, a fast-growing digital hospital chain with a presence across the country, we are dedicated to revolutionizing healthcare access and delivery in Nigeria. Our commitment is rooted in a vision to provide quality and affordable care to every corner of the nation, ensuring that no one is left without access to essential medical services. With a comprehensive network of healthcare facilities, a focus on sustainability, and a dedication to community outreach, we are shaping a healthier future for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform tasks, duties and all laboratory orders according to established protocols and procedures.
- Sets up and prepares all laboratory investigations under the safe and quality conditions.
- Quality assurance and maintenance of all laboratory investigations.
- Maintain laboratory supplies inventory by checking stocks to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains laboratory equipment by ensuring quality standards, certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service and repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensure that professional standards are maintained and developed in line with best practise, research and are evidence based.
- Assist with recruitment, selection and orientation of staff.
- Maintains staff performance by training, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Ensure staff rostering meets demands and is cost effective.
- Be responsible for developing own skills and knowledge and contribute to the development of others.
- Work cooperatively and supportively with the hospital administration and physicians to ensure service are available and cost effective, meeting quality and regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports on all activities to the Medical Director.
- Researches, evaluates, learn and practise new trends in the industry.
- To prepare and submit on the required format all information necessary for budgeting purposes, accurately and on time.
- Any other duty that may assigned.
N140,000 / month.
Deadline: 29th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.