Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: Sagamu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for reconciling various accounts and transactions, identifying and resolving discrepancies, and maintaining strong internal controls. This is a detail-oriented position requiring strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reconcile bank statements, credit card statements, vendor invoices, customer payments, and other accounts on a regular basis
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between internal records and external sources
- Research and analyze transactions to identify and understand unusual activity
- Prepare and maintain reconciliation reports and documentation
- Escalate unresolved discrepancies to the appropriate team or manager
- Assist with month-end close procedures
- Stay up-to-date on relevant accounting principles and financial regulations
- May assist with other financial tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a reconciliation role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting is a plus
- Experience with specific accounting software or ERP systems
- Knowledge of internal controls and auditing procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 4th March, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.