Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing other accounting duties.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 – 8 years post NYSC experience in accounting with ICAN.
- Working knowledge of tax. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiency Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy environment
- Strong professional communication skills.
Deadline: 29th February, 2024.