Emel Hospital, Festac Town, Lagos Nigeria is a multi-specialists’ hospital, situated at 21 Road, Z Close in Festac Town, Amuwo Odofin Local Government Lagos, Nigeria. Emel Hospital is a purpose-built 44 bed hospital situated on a piece of land specially approved for its purpose by the Federal Housing Authority.
Emel Hospital was established in 1988 by Dr. Olufemi Mobolaji-Lawal, a consultant paediatrician. Dr. Mobolaji-Lawal trained as a doctor at the University College Hospital, Ibadan and as a paediatrician in the United Kingdom. Prior to setting Emel Hospital, he worked for some time as consultant paediatrician at Ikeja General Hospital (now Lagos State University Teaching Hospital), Lagos. He is the board chairman and his wife, Dr. (Mrs) Margaret Mobolaji-Lawal is a non-executive director.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sonographer
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Setting up and maintaining ultrasound equipment
- Performing ultrasound examinations on patients
- Producing images resulting from the ultrasound examinations
- Interpreting ultrasound images to aid patient diagnosis
- Carrying out training on ultrasound equipment for other healthcare professionals
- Addressing patients’ concerns before, during and after ultrasound examinations
- Keeping up to date records of scans performed and images produced
- Referring patients to other healthcare professionals and facilities, when necessary
- Soothing and reassuring nervous or anxious patients
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-4 years experience.
N150,000 – N170,000 / Month.
Deadline: 13th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.