Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Officer
Job ID: IbeseplantHR001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – HR
- Ensure timely filling of manpower gap based on the annual recruitment plan for the plant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop draft Annual Recruitment Plan based on approved manpower requirements and submit for approval.
- Maintain communication with functional heads to obtain timely information on potential vacancies.
- Liaise with relevant department for timely publication of vacancy advertisements.
- Provide ad-hoc report on headcount reconciliation.
- Participate in the development of standardized recruitment policy document for the plant.
- Ensure all recruitment documentations are up-to-date and accurate
- Manage (raise requisition, provide justification, obtain approval, track and report) budgeted expenses for the department’s activities.
- Ensure smooth onboarding process and liaise with L&D team to ensure successful induction of the new hires.
- Ensure provision of all the necessary working tools for the new hire (including table, chair, stationeries etc)
- Prepare draft job posting/advertisement notices for vacant positions for relevant review and approval.
- Liaise with relevant department (or third party organization) for publication of advertisements.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database of CVs submitted to Plant Management’s approval.
- Perform preliminary categorization of unsolicited CVs according to best fit and provide recommendations to Unit Head, Talent Management & Acquisition.
- Participate in the review and screening of candidate CVs according to job requirements.
- Schedule assessment tests and or interview and ensure timely communication to candidates and interviewers.
- Liaise with other department or external parties to organize resource for tests and interview (e.g. venue, equipment stationery, etc.)
- Participate in and document outcome of candidate interview sessions.
- Conduct reference check on candidates at the defined stage within the recruitment/employment process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Talent management & Acquisition.
- B.Sc./HND or equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Global Professional in HR (GPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the Cement Manufacturing industry.
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Working knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for workforce planning.
- Strong interviewing skills
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislations within the country of operation.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply