– Is permanently in liaison with the Marketing Director to define the sales strategy.
– Maintains dealer and client relationships:
Regularly visits dealers and main companies plus follow up on visits
Develops the client portfolio and turnover
– Organise the sales admin and delivery to customers:
Defines with the management (MD, Marketing and Finance) the sales policy and terms and conditions
Implement the sales policy and conditions
Make sure all receivables are managed properly as per company policy
– Submits sales reports
Creates a comprehensive monthly sales reporting system
Escalates complaints in the client tracking programme
Analyses sales figures and puts forwards sales promotion and development measures
Monitors competitors and makes suggestions to Senior Management
– Leads and develops the sales teams
Specific knowledge required:
– Proficiency in sales techniques
– Proficiency in all techniques related to control, sales admin, delivery
– MInimum 10 years’ experience in the Automotive Industry
– An MBA will be an added value
– Interact with all Executive Committee members.
– Work closely with the Marketing Director and Managing Director for all commercial related issues.
– Dealers and customers.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online