Bayero University, Kano – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar, a Principal Officer, is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University, except with regard to matters of finance for which the Bursar is responsible.
- The person holding the Office of the Registrar shall, by virtue of that office, be Secretary to Council, the Senate, the Congregation and Convocation.
- Candidates should be graduates with a good honours Degree from a recognized University.
- Possession of Postgraduate qualification and membership of professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be 60 years or below on appointment and must be Information and Communication Technology (ITC) compliant.
- Candidates must command respect and have the ability to provide leadership and offer appropriate advice on matters affecting the University.
- Candidates must have at least 15 (fifteen) years administrative experience, at least 10 (ten) of which must be at University level, and must be on the level of Deputy Registrar or higher.
Condition of Service
- The successful candidate will be entitled to the salary and other conditions of service applicable to a Registrar in a Federal University in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 20 (twenty) copies each of application letter and comprehensive Personality Profile attaching copies of relevant credentials under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked POST OF REGISTRAR on the top right corner and addressed to:
Candidates are advised to request 3 (three) of their Referees to forward confidential report on them to the Vice-Chancellor, Bayero University, Kano
Deadline 4th January, 2016.