Fresh Vacancy in Lagos for Accountant at Miraton Matador Group
Miraton Matador Group, is recruiting on behalf of its client, a fitness and wellness centre to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Employee will expected to administer payrolls;
- Controlling income and expenditure;
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Employee will be involved in preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Liaise with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Good IT skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Team working skills.
- Ability to make independent decision.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 2years of experience in Accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org using ACCOUNTANT Officer/MMG/your location as subject of the mail
Deadline: 30th November, 2015..