The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, is one of the largest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry, serving approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating
leadership in corporate social responsibility. They operate 12 bottling plants across the country, channeling these through 68 warehouses and distribution centers.
We are looking to hire a dynamic, experienced and results driven professional to fill the role of:
Job Title: Regional Manufacturing Director
Location: Eastern Nigeria
- Responsible for the Manufacturing function across the east and south-south of Nigeria, this individual will report to the National Manufacturing Director.
- The ideal candidate should have strong people and operations management track record and should have effectively performed in a similar role.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the manufacturing team in his/her region.
- Develop and maintain progressive relationship across key internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure smooth business operations.
- Ensure business and functional strategy is regularly communicated, understood and manufacturing results in areas. of responsibility are delivered in line with strategic business objectives
- Ensure profitable volume and market share growth in the region through robust supply planning and operations processes and business performance management systems.
- Provide direction & clear objectives to optimize operational performance of manufacturing plant in his/her region including (but not limited to) production outputs, operational efficiency, product and process quality, equipment health management and manufacturing costs.
- Drive sustainable quality, safety and environment agenda through teams (and line operations) across the region.
- Ensure implementation of relevant continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and exploit growth opportunities Within plant operations.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc degree in Engineering or Technology; a post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- FMCG experience essential.
- Individuals with bottling experience will have an added
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in &senior leadership role within production management, maintenance/engineering management, supply chain or project management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 10th November, 2015.