Nigerian Police Service Commission (PSC) – This is to inform the general public that Nigerian police will start its recruitment from April 1st 2016.
Nigerian Police Recruitment Positions and Academic Requirements for APRIL 2016
A.) Police ConstableAcademic Qualification
- Have an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
B.) Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Have a Bachelors Degree or High National Diploma (HND)
- Have and NYSC certificate.
C.) Cadet Inspector of Police
- Have a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
- Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level
- To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline.
- This recruitment exercise is absolutely free!
Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FORM
SPECIALISTS: To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline. This Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for. During application, ensure that you click on the Specialists’ Option Button and then Select the appropriate field you qualify for from the list of possible positions.
You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://npfcareers2016.net/home.html
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
Deadline: May 13th 2016
The Police Service Commission and the Nigeria Police Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise.Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.