NERI Nigeria – An International Development Organization is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the vacant position:
Job Title: Procurement Administrative Support
Reporting & Supervision: The Procurement Administrative Support will report directly to the Procurement Director.
- The Procurement Administrative Support is responsible for creating and organizing hard and electronic files according to the IDO’s Procurement filing system.
- This position will be based in Abuja.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Label hard and electronic files by activity/identification number in order to index documents for filing.
- Print and organize existing electronic documents and create hard files.
- Upload existing electronic documents/files to the IDO’s database(s).
- Scan all hard documents/files and upload to IDO’s database(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum Diploma in relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 1+ years of generalized work experience and at least 6+ months of specific experience relative to the position are required.
- Proficient use of office equipment (printer, scanner, photocopier) is required.
- Multi-tasking with positive attitude is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Flexibility and ability to work in busy environment.
- Multi-tasking with positive attitude is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST submit the following documents before the above closing date:
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities
- A cover letter
- Please reference the job title and location on the cover letter and resume or CV.
Alternatively, Please Submit Applications to:
P.O. Box # 20350
ATTN: Human Resources Office
Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
To the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 5th April, 2016