Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Title: MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES- Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos State
- • Detail the Nestlé Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
- • Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
- • Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or support of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestlé Instructions.
- • BSc degree in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class): Medical Sciences and Human Nutrition.
- • Possession of a Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- • Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- • Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- • Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- • Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
- • 1-2 years relevant Medical detailing experience.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- • Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- • Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
Candidate applying for this position must be willing to work in any of the States above.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestlé Nigeria does not request for money at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 16th March 2016