We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Consultant
Job Ref: LEH/113/HRC
- To manage operational human resources related issues, including development and communication of policies, training administration, human resources reporting and coordinating in staffing process, remuneration and performance management processes.
- Degree -qualified in Human Resources Management or any related Social Science discipline
- 2-4 years prior HR experience
- Maximum of 32years old
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Strong project management, time management, and leadership skills
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Strong research and analysis (quantitative) skills
- New business generation
- Meet sales/gross profit targets in line with dashboard
- Identify and follow up business leads
- Write proposals, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy and comply with approvals
- Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs
- Qualify job specification/ salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description – check info/ client requirements in line with key processes and legislation
- Network internally and externally with clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive resume to:email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of e-mail.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
31st March, 2016.